To order a traditional custom rubber stamp from Rubber Stamp King, follow these steps:
- Select your stamp model and size from the website.
- Upload your artwork/logo or enter your text details.
- Add any other instructions, such as font type, etc.
- Proceed through checkout.
- Once your order is received, Rubber Stamp King will email you a PDF preview image for you to approve or amend if requested.
- Once the artwork is approved, Rubber Stamp King will make your stamp and post it the same or next working day.
You can also place your order without uploading artwork or entering text details, and then email Rubber Stamp King separately with the details for your stamp.
Here are some additional tips for ordering a custom rubber stamp:
- Make sure your artwork is high resolution and in black and white.
- If you are uploading a logo, make sure it is in a JPG, PNG or PDF file type. We can accept others also!
- If you are entering text, specify the font type and size.
- Proofread your text carefully before placing your order.
If you have any questions about ordering a custom rubber stamp, you can contact Rubber Stamp King by phone or email.